Sunday 6 December 2015

Irregular Choice Christmas 2015 Release

On Friday Irregular Choice released several limited edition character heeled shoes for Christmas. Santa was back in the form of Rudy, with brown furry Rudolph reindeer uppers, complete with antlers, shiny red nose and googly eyes. The original and much loved bunny was also back as Bunnykins, reinvented in black or white glitter. The uppers in coordinating lace with a sparkling bow. The Trixy unicorn heels also made a return in green or purple with a sequins bow. The green pair feature a brand new heel colour, in two tone metallic, shifting from purple to green in the light, with a gold glitter horn. The purple pair have the gold mirror metallic heel and the sequins on the bow can be turned over from matte black to shiny pinks and purples. irregular choice trixy unicorn rudy rudolph bunnykins bunny heels

I showed no restraint whatsoever and bought one of each style (well I will have, once I pay my Mum back)!  I just loved them all too much to miss out or choose between them.  I'm sure you'll be aware of recent adverse weather, Storm Desmond certainly made it's mark and whilst we are dealing with the closure of the Forth Road Bridge for the rest of the year!  It's major, but there is a diversion, though that was closed yesterday due to the weather and again this morning because of an accident.  Diversions for diversions are not cool, especially at this time of year.  I really feel for the commuters that have no choice.  I had a DPD next day delivery last week that never turned up (just when the bridge trouble started), but they absolutely went above and beyond today delivering my Irregular Choice parcel, which wasn't due until tomorrow.  The poor guy said he could cope with snow, rain and wind but bridges shutting made it very difficult to get anywhere (honestly we're starting to feel like an island as the Tay Bridge was also shut last night due to the winds).  I think they were just trying to deliver all and any parcels they had at the depot, while they could.  However we are dry, warm and safe, which is more than can be said for the Scottish Borders, Dumfries and Cumbria-appalling scenes there.  I just managed to take photos of the shoes today as the light was fading (literally by the minute), but I have this little gif teaser for you in the meantime, which hopefully illustrates the changing colour of the metallic and glitter heels when taken with and without the flash.  Proper photos to follow, but what do you think of these?    

10 comments :

  1. Ooh, they're all amazing, especially the unicorn pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The unicorns are like Christmas in a shoe, amazing!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Nothing I'm desperate to get but I wouldn't say no if Santa dropped them in my lap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited about these. Initially I thought I'd resist the glitter bunnies, but no! I'd been waiting ages for Rudolph to come over here.

      Delete
  3. I really like the Unicorn. Great picture.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, that pair are amazing, the colours in the heel are beautiful.

      Delete
  4. Ah, they're lovely. This one sort of passed me by as I've been so under the weather lately that I've barely had time to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, hope you're feeling better this week. T'is the season for bugs and colds though isn't it : ( I was MEGA excited about this release, hadn't expected so many new styles though!

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.