Monday 23 March 2015

Day 23 #BeRealMarch

Ah, so another new week and the results are in for my blog stats on Bloglovin' last week. I have to say it was an all-time record...but did it go up or down? BeRealMarch selfie

Minus 4 followers!! In one week! I'd like to thank my agent, my management....nah, I seem to have managed this one all by myself (such a proud moment). I also lost two from The Shoe Girl Diaries, so it was a bumper week all round!  I have had some new readers along the way (welcome), but since I started BeRealMarch, I'm minus 6 followers in total. I shan't say anymore ; ) See you tomorrow x

#BeRealMarch information

Day 22 #BeRealMarch

10 comments :

  1. Pffft, us real followers still love you ;) I wouldn't worry about it too much anyway xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I hadn't noticed it the other week, because now I'm making a point of checking it! x

      Delete
  2. We still love you!!! I don't pay any attention to numbers, it's always nice to have followers but the amount isn't important (I think!). xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree, I've never tried to push the followers up each week or month or whatever, just bamboozled at so many leaving x

      Delete
  3. I was so happy I went up to 82 last week and I am back to 80! Grrrr, someone followed me for one week but I didn't follow back (since they didn't comment- my chief criteria for following is if I like someone or if they are active in the dialogue)- boo hiss to them! Will I ever make it above 100- a long old slog!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww meanies! I've never paid this much attention to it before...I tend to only notice when I lose readers!

      Delete
  4. Forget those 6 silly ones!! They don't know what they're missing! BeRealMarch is such a GREAT idea and if they can't see it.. well, then there's more room for the real followers :)
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bumholes to anyone leaving. What you're doing is to be commended. I've lost followers recently too and I just think 'I'm too much awesome for them to handle!' :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.