Sunday 15 March 2015

Day 15 #BeRealMarch

I took this photo last night before bed, rather dishevelled and tired. I've queued this post because I have a feeling I'll be having a lie-in this morning! Too much activity over the past couple of days for me!
BeRealMarch selfie

I didn't receive a dispatch email on Friday for my dinosaur shoes and bags, so I'm not sure they're coming on Monday, like they usually would. Pity, I'm desperate to see them! I need to start writing down all the shoes I own (yes I realise that's a major task) so I can work out how many extra shelves I'll need for the cabinets for my shoe room. I thought if I worked out the heights (obviously very roughly because I can't actually access each shoe right now and it's not a matter of heel height, it's how high the rest of the shoe is too). Delivery is expensive and we can't get to a shop to buy more, so I need to get it right first time. I wonder if the fact that I have quite a lot of really high pairs, ankle boots and longer boots, it will work itself out and I won't need extra shelves. I don't know. I'm actually losing track of the shoes I own, because it's been so long since I've worn them and even longer since I've seen some of them (the ones buried right at the bottom of shoe mountain). I took an inventory years ago when I started my shoe challenge as it was easier to keep track, but I really can't remember which ones I've sold and bought since then! Sounds like too big a job, now that I think about it, because I'm not even sure how many shoes I'm going to fit in the room (certainly not the whole lot), so I won't know which ones I'm displaying.  Ah well, we'll see soon enough.  See you tomorrow x

#BeRealMarch information

Day 14 #BeRealMarch

4 comments :

  1. Wow, that sounds an epic task! Could you hazard even a ball park figure? I probably own about 40 pairs (maybe up to 50, not sure) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to say less than 200, more than 100, but when I started writing them down years ago, I realised that was nowhere near the figure. I think it's somewhere over 300. And that's me having got rid of (probably) hundreds of pairs over the past decade. Ridiculous.

      Delete
  2. Even though I only did my IC challenge last year, I don't even know how many of those I have now. I've bought and received quite a few more pairs of IC since the challenge, sold and donated and got rid of some, so I'm not even sure how many pairs of IC I have now, and I dread to think about the other brands of shoes. So many and the thought of an inventory makes my head hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I used to have a pile of stuff for eBay too and seeing as I haven't been eBaying for over a year, I can't remember which pairs I sold or was hoping to sell and still own! I'll be so happy to get some order back. Last time I sent my sister into the depths of my 'shoe wardrobe', I got so frustrated that I just told her to dump any shoes in any box, so now they're jumbled!!

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.