Thursday 11 December 2014

Half Price: Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing

Soap & Glory Beauty Star Buy
Set your alarms ladies, as the Boots star gift this week is Soap & Glory!

Yes, we patiently await it every year and this time it's The Next Big Thing which will be reduced from £60 (worth over £75) to £29, starting tomorrow (Friday 12th Dec).  Like the release last year (The Yule Monty by Jonathan Saunders), the actual product available tomorrow will be in special limited edition packaging (so I've not linked directly to it, as it's not available yet), by illustrator Hattie Stewart.  As you'll see in the photo above, the one on the right is an online exclusive and the left, is available instore.  Boots and Soap & Glory have definitely realised the chaos popularity of this and all stores usually receive a delivery specially for the week the deal is on.  I'm not saying leave it until next Thursday though, but I'd hope they wouldn't sell out in minutes like they used to. You can buy as many as you want (you might like the two packaging variations for example) and the offer runs until next Thursday 18th (inclusive).  You can view the current set (non LE packaging) online just now for an idea of what's inside, but I've also listed each product below.  You get full sizes of everything and there's also a voucher and "super smoothing freebie" inside apparently.

Hand Dream 100ml
Orangeasm 500ml
Butter Yourself 500ml
Heel Genius 125ml
Sugar Crush 300ml
Whipped Clean 250ml
The Righteous Butter 300ml
Off Your Face 25 cloths
Sexy Mother Pucker in Charm Offensive 7ml
Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara 10ml
Bonus drawstring bag.

I'm still working my way through my stash from last year, so I'm uncertain if I'll be buying it this time.  Have you had your eye on The Next Big Thing in the hope of it being reduced, do you think you'll be buying this?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.