Friday 30 May 2014

Irregular Choice Flirtation Sunglasses

It was my birthday last weekend. My parents were away on holiday, so my little sister did her best, but I was unable for visitors, an outing or any fun celebrations really.  It turned out to be a really uneventful and pretty boring day to be honest (other than the hour of watching 'Most Haunted'-totally my guilty pleasure).  I know my health and ability hasn't been great for 12 years, but this year has just been horrid and I hope things turn around soon.  Anyway, Mum had asked if there was something I had in mind for my birthday and I knew of the perfect thing.
Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses

These fabulous new Flirtation sunglasses by Irregular Choice. You'll probably know I bought the black Mischief ones...was that just last year or the year before? (I've checked and it was 2012). I've worn them loads. Both styles have a similar shape, so I knew I'd like these too. I was already in love with the frames but when I spied the case they came in-ooooh, I just had to have them. Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses with case
My old pair come in a green floral print with bow on the top. This one is aztec patterned with a metallic cat (note she is similar to my Purfect Pose bag/purse), with gems all over the lid. It's absolutely stunning. Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses case Irregular Choice Flirtation cat case close up Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses case close up
The frames, like I say are similar to Mischief. A flick on a round oversized frame, rather than a traditional 'cat eye'. This pair are finished with 3 dimensional gold stars in the flick and then the legs. Oh how wonderful they are! They are cat shaped with jewels for eyes and striped tails. Utterly fabulous. Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses in case Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses front Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses back Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses sitting Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses backwards Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses cat flick and star Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses details Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses branding Irregular Choice Flirtation cat sunglasses close up leg Irregular Choice Flirtation cat close up
Once I'd decided I wanted them, Irregular Choice added the gorgeous Dollface bags and threw my decision into turmoil!  As cute as they are, I figured the sunglasses were something I would feel too extravagant and indulgent to buy for myself, especially when I already own Mischief.  So they seemed like the perfect choice.  Plus, as I'm not getting outside at all just now, the bag isn't much use, but I can wear my shades in the conservatory when it's really bright (and be all "superstar" in my own house).  What do you think, do you like these or prefer your sunglasses a bit more 'traditional'? Irregular Choice Magic Pony bag
I started writing this post and then came...the release of new unicorn heels and bag!  One Who Charms have been released in a black print and I think I may just love them even more than my cream pair!  The matching 'Magic Pony' bag is to die for.  It's so gorgeous.  Both have been made in extremely limited and launched at 12 noon today.  After a panic and whine yesterday, my Mum kindly lent me some money so I could get them.  I'm 'poor' for the next month now!  I actually ended up buying the shoes from Schuh this morning, so I didn't have the worry of buying both at the same time.  Then I could just concentrate on the bag. Thankfully (and hopefully) I got both and they should arrive next week...I notice the bag has now sold out.  It's worth ringing round to see if any of their stores still have stock or checking back as they sometimes add more online.  Plus you have the option of Schuh for the shoes.  Sometimes I wish unicorns hadn't become 'trendy' or that I'd always had a fascination with sloths or hippos or something else you wouldn't find on lots of clothes and jewellery etc!  My bank balance would certainly appreciate that.  Oh, if you follow my Tumblr or Facebook, you'll have seen the awesome wall mounted unicorn head my sister got me for my birthday...it's sooo cool!  I might do a birthday pressie post if you're interested (and if I have time), do you know I still have photos of my Christmas presents somewhere, that I intended to blog about...ooops!              Irregular Choice One Who Charms shoes black Irregular Choice Magic Pony bag back
Do you like these new prints?  I love the softer colours, really pretty.  A little FYI, that Sarenza have one Purfect Pose and two blue Magic Pony bags left, that are sold out on the IC site, if you're still looking for them.  You can see my two in my post here if you need help to make your mind up.

Schuh & Sarenza links in this post can earn this blog a small commission if purchases are made (thank you very muchly).  Opinions and photos are my own and additional images Irregular Choice.  

10 comments :

  1. Those sunglasses are to die for. They almost make me want to get some contacts so I can wear them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, how are you? Thankfully I can get by without my real glasses when I'm out and about, so don't favour prescriptions sunnies.

      Delete
  2. Those sunnies are gorgeous!!! Good choice! Happy birthday to you too dear Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for last week.Those sunglasses are beautiful. I'm an absolute sunglasses fiend so think you made the right choice going for those! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa. Me too! Built up quite the collection over the past few years : )

      Delete
  4. I think you made a great choice with the sunnies - they are STUNNING. I love all the little details, they make the sunglasses even more special and they look really expensive too. I hope the rest of this year gets only better and better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes they are fabulous. Hope so, need some energy to get out of the house for some fresh air and start getting dressed again : )

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for a liebster award - http://veryveronique.com/2014/06/02/11-questions/
    Here are the rules:
    The Liebster Award Rules:You must link back to the person who nominated you; You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you. You must pick nominees with under 2000 followers to answer your 11 questions; You cannot nominate the person who nominated you; You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will make a note to do this when I get the chance x

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.