Saturday 24 November 2012

Sale Shoes

I've mentioned that I've been eBaying a lot recently. With Christmas coming and the fact I keep buying things for myself (!) money has been tight. So I was forced to dig deep into my shoe-collection and find anything neglected or unworn and to be ruthless. I'm selling a lot of gorgeous things that would have been nice to keep for myself, but at the moment the money is more important and so my loss is your gain! I have loads of designer shoes up there just now (all are unworn) along with some other lovely shoes, handbags and makeup. Here's a little peek and all auctions end tomorrow (Sunday), most shoes are sizes 38/39 aside from the leopard print Vivienne Westwoods which are a 40. Good luck if you decide to bid x

Vivienne Westwood 'Regent' courts
these are the same as the lovely black courts I wore yesterday here
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa (red mules and black skyscraper chains)
Messeca green velvet Coraline
Isabel Marant 'Yoyo' open toe ankle boot and 'Sailor' knee high boot
Michael Lewis 'Rosanna'
Irregular Choice 'Out Of Africa'
ASOS 'Primavera' and 'Partytime'
River Island 'Pansy'

2 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.