Thursday 24 November 2011

Free Models Own Lipgloss!

Any free makeup and you know I'm all over it! Diet Coke have taken a break (haha, see what I did there?) from their usual Nails Inc promotions of free nail polish and opted instead for a collab with Models Own. You get a free lipgloss (worth £6) with the purchase of 2 small bottles (500ml) of Diet Coke at Boots. There are 4 different glosses to collect and each has been specifically designed for this 'Christmas Kisses Collection', so you can't buy them anywhere else.
My sister immediately got me the Golden Nude one, as she knew that was 'my colour' and then I asked her to also get the Pure Plum one the next day (which she thought would be the other one I'd like-doesn't she know me well?). The other two colours are a very festive red (Lacquer Red) and a milky pink (Glossy Pink, which I'd quite like to see in person).
Both the glosses have loads of glitter in them, which doesn't feel gritty on the lips at all. I wore Pure Plum the other day and it's a very wearable colour, not too dark and just exactly as it looks in these pics really. I'm not sure if the nude one is a little too golden for me, I doubt I'd wear it on it's own, probably over a nice nude lipstick, but I haven't had the chance to wear that one yet.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, as they're pretty self explanatory and I still have this massive backlog to get through (being lazy and choosing the posts with the least amount of images first!). This offer runs until 27th December or while stocks last. The swatches below show strips of colour straight out of the tube and then smeared out below that.

1 comment :

  1. Ooooh! I was reading about these on different beauty blogs still not sure about them! The golden and plum do look nice, quite 'wearable'

    Might have to check some out in person now ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.