Tuesday 4 October 2011

Exclusive Pearl Lowe for Peacocks T-Shirt

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and there's the usual mix of pink items on sale from various brands. However if you're looking for something that little bit different then Pearl Lowe has designed this top for Peacocks (£18) in support of Cancer Research UK for research into breast cancer.
The t-shirt features a peter pan collar and mesh panel with 15% of the price going to the charity. It's available online now in sizes 8-18.

3 comments :

  1. I just bought this lovely T-Shirt and the pretty little charm bracelet, it's wonderful that it's for such a good cause :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thats a nice t shirt! I was in peacocks today actually but just ran right through to the back to pick up some pyjamas! i love their jammies!! (turquoise and purple leopard print,yay!!) :-)

    http://sehnsucht86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice t shirt! how cute I definitely need one of these! I know just the tshirt...will buy it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.