Tuesday 6 September 2011

Inspiretty #117

Had a bit of a mixed day today with good and bad news, will tell you when I have more time. I've spent 11 of those No7 vouchers in the past week, so I have swatches etc of what I bought if you need some inspiration for spending yours. I've run out of time again today, so it will have to be tomorrow. These Vivienne Westwood 'Lady Dragon' slingbacks arrived a couple of weeks ago. I decided I didn't need them, then reversed my thinking and when they arrived it was definitely the best choice because the colour is amazing. Plus they are super metallic and change under the lights, just gorgeous! I'm desperate to wear them, but am strictly choosing Irregular Choice for my feet this month.

3 comments :

  1. Oh they're gorgeous! I've never seen them in that colour before. I have the metallic pink ones with the coral heart, I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a lovely colour, i just can't get on with the jelly effect of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have lilac & black ones that i've never worn but still love, they're just pretty to look at! hehe... love the colour on these!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.