Tuesday 16 August 2011

Inspiretty #102

I almost completely forgot about Inspiretty today, sorry! I've been having hassle on eBay which I've been dealing with all day. I bought a pair of shoes on the 5th and they still haven't arrived (sent 1st class recorded apparently), hmm, I smell something dodgy! She has recently received tonnes of negative feedback, but assures me she sent my package last week. Anyway, I'll get it sorted. Here's Monster High's Lagoona and Clawdeen in their new outfits I got last week (and sitting on my new Primark bag-see previous post). I love these little sporty outfits, they are good value too, you get the shoes and earrings as well as other accessories.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.