Monday 15 August 2011

Inspiretty #100

I finally feel like I'm catching up with everything I missed while computer-less. Don't get me wrong, I still have tonnes to do (mainly a giant hair post and swatches of all my MAC lipsticks, both photo heavy and take a lot of time to prepare). However I'm getting back into my routine and the one thing I've really missed is Inspiretty! It's nice having something uplifting to look or write about everyday. By my reckoning we were on 99, so this post will be 100. I may just sneak in another later on, to get my numbers back in order. Anyway here's my latest Monster High doll, Fear Squad cheerleader Ghoulia Yelps. I love Ghoulia, in fact I've realised this past week, that I really want to be her...the retro glasses, pale skin, the crazy hair colour, I'm morphing into her, hopefully : )

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE Ghoulia! <3 I only have the original doll but she's just the best, she was my first monster high doll, I just couldn't resist those geek chic glasses :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pixie-I know, she's adorable and I'm so glad they are bringing her out in loads of the new collections. Maybe not good for my bank balance though.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.