Monday 23 May 2011

Video: Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara

Hello! Had a really busy weekend, with a pre-birthday lunch with an old mate on Saturday then I've been busy putting tonnes of things up on eBay. I did have time to make a couple of quick videos on Friday after I'd been shopping, so this is the first one-featuring the new Rimmel Day 2 Night mascara which you'll have probably seen instore and advertised recently. You can use the lengthening wand for a daytime look or volume for night time or why not combine the two? You'll find info on how it works and me blethering away as usual! I am getting more used to making videos now and I've even figured out how not to deafen you with the music in this one (I'm learning something new each time)!! The next video will include the nail polish I'm wearing here which I've been inundated with questions about! Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. I just watched the video (loved it, as usual) and am considering getting the mascara just so I can play around with the wands like you did!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.