Friday 6 May 2011

Inspiretty #88

A few years ago when my friend got married, she requested that for the guestbook each person include an image which could be of yourself with the bride or groom or an image of yourself or something that identified you. I made up this little collage which kinda sums me up and all the things I like. There's pink hair, leopard print, pearls, Marilyn Monroe, Barbie or dolls, shoes, unicorn, the measuring tape for designer/dressmaker, chocolate because I love it and makeup and the sparkly bits because I like sparkles and also they are gems, which is what I get called a lot, Gem or Gems. It was a really neat idea and fun to look at the horrific pics some people had included!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.