Friday 29 April 2011

A Right Royal Affair

You won't have heard much about the Royal Wedding from me. It's not that I don't like the Royals or William and Kate in particular, it's just been absolute overkill with tacky TV shows, films, adverts, merchandise, anything you could think of is wedding geared. The final straw came when my anti-virus program asked me to say "I do" to a 'royal wedding' deal! Oh jeez!
It's been manic in the UK and more so at home because this is where the couple first met. My sister works in the town and has had reporters and film crews from around the world in her shop almost every day for the past few weeks just because William shopped there a couple of times!! It's just been crazy. Anyway, I was more interested in what the Beckhams would be wearing rather than Kate-although having just seen her McQueen lace gown (very Grace Kelly), it is gorgeous!
Above, her sister Pippa also in McQueen-not the best photo, but she looks stunning on TV, the dress has buttons running down the back and looks fabulous. Victoria wore her own design (obvi), navy with Daffodile Louboutin platforms and a stunning Philip Treacy hat (a favourite of many of the guests). I thought she looked simple and stunning.
Another gorgeous look was Tara Palmer Tomkinson, not always famed for her good fashion choices. In bright almost cobalt blue, it was very bold and again just stunning.
I also thought Beatrice and Eugenie looked sweet-I like to see what they're wearing as they appear to be two of the more fashion conscious Royals. The images again don't really do them justice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.