Friday 4 March 2011

Yuck!

I really need to do something this weekend with my hair. This is it's current state and might I add, nothing like it looked a couple of weeks ago. The lilac has completely gone, just disappeared and not down the plug hole (as the water runs clear when I shampoo). It's strange and crap, because I really liked the colour. The roots are now ashy yellow (didn't know there was such a colour) and the rest is light and bright pink (remembering I left the ends pink). I'm past the point of being able to wear a hat every day to cover up the mess as it's getting warmer and I look stupido! It sucks that I can't have the dreamy hair I want simply because those types of colours aren't long lasting. Someone really needs to invent budge-proof pastel hair colour and let me know! The soft focus of this image (it's not by accident believe it or not), was captured with an old trick-the sheer tan tights over the lens trick that is. It actually works! Heehee. I took tonnes more pics, but am being lazy today and can't be arsed sorting through them!! What should I do next? Just go back to pink all over or I still have a tub of turquoise...maybe I should try that?

2 comments :

  1. Turquoise, turquoise!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kezzie-ooh, I may well do, it'll be a big change though, just hope I like it!

    CPH-Yes, AP is what I usually use and nothing else lives up to it. I just fancied a change, but can't be bothered having to re-do it every couple of weeks if the dye doesn't last. The turquoise I have is Atomic Turquoise by Manic Panic and I've heard that is maybe stronger than the Mystic Heather which barely lasted a week!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.