Wednesday 2 March 2011

Inspiretty #43

I'm pissed. Super pissed at the news that John Galliano has been sacked from Christian Dior after all the drama last week. I'm unhappy because I have the guy up on a pedestal, especially when it comes to his Dior shows and especially it's haute couture. The entire show is a masterpiece from start to finish, top to bottom. The makeup, accessories, shoes and everything just come together in one theatrical show that I can only dream about. I honestly don't know if anyone else can fill those shoes and that pisses me off. Whilst I don't know the ins and outs of what happened and completely understand the position he put Christian Dior in, I just feel so let down by his actions. Dream shattered : (

2 comments :

  1. I'm upset about it too. I'm a massive fan of Galliano's designs and he's such a genius but now I just don't feel the same way. :(

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.