Tuesday 15 March 2011

Eyeko Japan Earthquake Relief

This week the only offer codes that work on Eyeko will be Ambassador codes. If you spend £15 insert my code E11752 and you'll receive a fabby free gift with your order. As an added incentive, Eyeko have promised to match all commissions made from the use of these codes this week and are donating it to the relief efforts in Japan after the earthquakes and tsunami. We've all seen the devastating images and footage on TV so anything you can give to such a cause would be fantastic and lets face it buying some pretty makeup is no hardship. I've been utterly heartbroken to see the loss of lives and entire towns just wiped out or washed away and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. So please give what you can, thank you : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.