Wednesday 23 February 2011

Inspiretty #37

I try to hate Louboutin shoes, merely because it's such a cliche to like them, plus I think some people get carried away with 'oh they're Louboutoonns, have to like them, have to have them!" and they couldn't actually care less what they looked like. So, I wouldn't go as far as saying anything with the signature red sole gets the thumbs up from me-there are pairs I dislike, some I like and others I love (the same with any brand). This pair though, I love. I can't help it, they are just so fantabulous! I also adore how Beyonce just chucked them on with jeans, as you do, then decided to wear them to an NBA game, as you do! It was probably the best place to wear them actually, the floor was so shiny, you could see their sparkling reflection, bonus! Freakin' fabulous!

2 comments :

  1. I totally get what you mean about trying not to like them haha! I think they do look lovely but I try to stay clear of animal products and I'm pretty sure they are made of leather =|. Not to mention the price tag!

    Love J.
    http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure about this pair. i'm not sure about the brand full stop - there's a part of me which would kinda like a pair, but not totally sure about the contrast of the glitter and the red soles here..

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.