Saturday 29 January 2011

Primark Accessories Haul Part 1

Finally got round to photographing the jewellery I bought from Primark a couple of weeks ago. There's a definite summery, sea theme going on which I like! I have more items to show you from my trip this week, so they'll follow soon. Polka dot heart hair comb with netting £2.
Really love this jewelled seahorse bangle (with hinge) £3.
Jewelled starfish ring £2.
Gorgeous enamel seahorse brooch, love it! £1.50.
I guess this is Primarks take on the cute Accessorize brooch packs. You get the floral covered button, polka dot satin bow, floral bow and denim look, lace heart all for £1.50.
Large silver dove brooch £2.

4 comments :

  1. I bought the fascinator - how cute! I'm going to pull off the netting and put rhinestones on the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i not notice that lovely heart?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn-yeah I wasn't sure the black net really looked right with the blue heart, couldn't decide if it was cute or hideous, but it's growing on me!

    Char-We had tonnes of them, there were still some last week too. Let me know if you want me to get you one, think I'm going back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the fascinator too, but I don't really know how to wear it! Don't suppose you fancy modelling it sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.