Wednesday 15 December 2010

Decisions, Decisions...

My Granny passed away this morning-so posting may be a little more sporadic over the coming week : ( Mum and Dad had been home for a couple of days after spending all of last week at the hospice and had been intending to go back to Edinburgh this afternoon, but got the call early yesterday evening that they should hurry back because it was time. I'm doing ok for now, will maybe hit me later.
I've had my eye on these 'Pure' shoes ever since ASOS got them in. Why do I have such a taste for perspex shoes or footwear with 'stripper' type features?! I like that this combines a pretty sensible, basic court with a flash of fun in the plastic platform though. They sold out but are now back in stock and half price, which colour should I get though? I'm thinking tan are more unusual for me, do I have any tan shoes? Don't think so. However the black would probably look great with tights for winter or with bare legs, but then suede isn't good with wet weather...I really don't know...also do you think I should get a size 6 after deciding their 'more expensive' shoes are always slightly smaller made?

6 comments :

  1. I'm sorry about your granny :c I love the black shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your granny :( sending you lots of lovely thoughts! Re the shoes, I'd personally go for black but then I'm boring, so maybe the tan ones would be better and more on trend?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i'm sorry to hear the sad news about your granny :(

    re; the shoes, I think u should go for the size 6 due to the problems in the past with asos sizing to be on the safe side, and i personally think the black are nicer than the tan, if only for the contrast between the colour of the shoe and the perspex section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sorry to hear about your granny :( I would be devestated if anything were to happen to my gran, so I wish you all the support and strength in the world x

    I think the tan shoes are beautiful and would also go with lots, but then I'm a sucker for anything in a nude type shade xx

    http://gottaloveatrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your loss, that sucks! Loving the black though, think they'll prove to be a lot more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear about your granny :( xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.