Friday 26 November 2010

Marry Me?

Sometimes I love to browse furniture and other items that I would buy for my house, when (hopefully), in the future I have my own home. Sometimes I love the items so much, I want to purchase them to keep for when that time comes, because more often than not they will be unavailable then. Considering my parents built a shed to store all my crap when I came home though, I think there's a limit on what I can keep. Today I discovered these absolutely, gob-smacking, jaw dropping gorgeous chairs that I want so badly. I'm sure you've all heard of the 'ghost chairs' by Phillip Starck for Kartell, but these feature this amazing Barbie sketch and come in pale pink.
They are available in 'Louis' (adults size, £864 for 4) or children's size 'Lou Lou' (£331 for 4) from Yoox. I'd probably only want one for now as I'd have absolutely no place to store 3 extra chairs-although I can't even begin to fathom how ridiculously cool it would be to have a set of 4 around your dining table-immense! I'll have to shop around and see if I can find a single and whether I can afford it in the near future (that list is getting longer and longer). I can say though, if someone bought me these, I'd marry them on the spot!

2 comments :

  1. They're avalable here for £205 each with £4.95 postage.(found it through Paypal)-
    http://www.madeindesign.co.uk/prod-Louis-Ghost-Barbie-Kartell-ref4853-cs.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ah jeez, think it'll go on the 'probably never afford' wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.