Friday 5 November 2010

Eyeko Cult Classics

This weather is soooo depressing (constant downpour and no daylight), it's reignited my S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which coincidentally I read the other day is more likely to affect May born babies (that's me), not good! Anyway a little brightness by way of one of my packages that arrived yesterday. I expected my Topshop order to come today but unfortunately it didn't and River Island just dispatched today (slow mo). Yesterday though was like Christmas in our house, no less than 8 packages arrived-I was up and down to the door like a yo-yo!
My Barry M order was one, pics to follow and this luscious little Eyeko order. There just aren't enough days in the week for all the nail polishes I've bought recently, but with colours this cute-who can resist? I got 'Cult Classics' a set of 5 nail polish shades (unfortunately currently out of stock) and got Punk free (current offer is Vintage free). Remember to use my ambassador code E11752 for a free gift when you spend £10.
Punk is a ridiculously bright pink, which I'm going to love, I can tell! The set contains; Nude (which isn't my usual type of colour, but could work nicely under Barry M Instant nail effects), Vintage (stunning bold mint green), Lilac (as the name suggests-looks lovely), Indigo (sparkling midnight blue) and Cosmic (black with multi coloured glitter).

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colours! I keep meaning to buy some Eyeko, must get round to it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.