Wednesday 24 November 2010

24 24 24 + Pink 4 Friday

Today is the 24th November and Helen Rochfort is offering £24 off her beautiful bags for 24 hours (see the theme?), from 9am today. Here's just a selection above, enter code 242424HR at checkout and delivery is free within the UK.
Further freaky sales news...Nicki Minaj has teamed up with MAC to release an exclusive pink lipstick celebrating the release of her debut album Pink Friday. The bright, creamy, satin shade will only be available for sale on a Friday for the next 4 weeks (starting this week). Strange but true and kinda cool and kinda stupid. Pink 4 Friday lipstick will be priced at £12.50 and I love the imagery here...very doll like and now I'm totally wanting to go a shade or two lighter for Barbie pink hair! Not to mention it's making me want those ridiculous Pleaser boots that I've been lemming for years more and more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.