Friday 3 September 2010

Yama Yama Pretty Mama

I received the most wonderful package of accessories today from Yama Yama Pretty Mama. Bulging with hair clips, jewellery and bows galore, I'm super excited to road test them all. I've just taken some quick pics for now, but plan to model and photograph every piece!
Katie started out making jewellery and progressed to hair accessories and fascinators. Her website is just filled with unusual items using kitsch fabrics, ribbons and charms, which is exactly to my taste. There's so many beautiful things, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's the perfect place to find something unusual and Katie can also custom make pieces if you require something even more unique. As an extra treat for my readers, I've been very kindly given a 20% off code. It's valid until midnight on the 19th September, just type PHP20 into the discount box. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.