Saturday 28 August 2010

My New Facebook Page

As you can see I've now started a joint facebook page for Pink Haired Princess and The Shoe Girl Diaries, so you can keep up to date with what's happening. I toyed with the idea of joining twitter...I still might, I'm just not sure if I'll know how to work it! Anyway, just click the Facebook button to the right and like the page! I would love to see you there.Here are some really large images (click them) of part of the new Pearl Lowe at Peacocks range which is due to be released in a week. I'm so looking forward to it! I was talking to the very helpful staff in the Dundee store last week because I spotted a few PL items and I hadn't realised they carried that line. They do, but they only get a few pieces in. Apparently they can ring around other stores though to get you items that they don't stock. They always seem very accommodating and helpful which is brilliant. I'll probably just end up ordering online because I don't want to wait until next time I'm instore. Also, apparently there is a lookalike of the gorgeous lace dress Daisy wore in the video I posted earlier in the week, which will be in the Christmas PL/Peacocks collection!

2 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.