Friday 6 August 2010

Irregular Choice Bambino

I finally wore my Irregular Choice pink Bambino shoes today on The Shoe Girl Diaries. You may remember I had trouble with the buttonhole placement. I just sliced along the original hole with a pair of sharp scissors, quite a bit actually. It was quite tough getting through the layers (they are lined with crushed velvet). The former hole wasn't finished with stitching, so hopefully this new hole won't tear the patent either. It's not ideal, you can notice the previous buttonhole when I'm wearing the shoes, but I'm sure you only see it if you are looking for it.

Here's where the original hole was...with at least an inch of extra strap beyond the hole
and this is my cut (at least double the original)
and finally this is how much extra room I get!
I'm really wanting to buy the blue pair too. They have the floral pattern all over the heel rather than suede, which is lovely.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.