Saturday 19 June 2010

Swatch: Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick

I recently won a lipstick from Rimmel, the new Colour Show Off in super shiny pink packaging. You were able to choose whichever shade you wished, but at that time I hadn't even seen them instore, so I blindly picked Have Fun! 050 which turned out to look nothing like the swatch on the Rimmel site. It's a mid-tone brownish, brick reddish colour. The camera seemed to pick up glitter, but I can't say I noticed that. It's probably not a shade I would have looked at in the shop, but it's nice enough. It has a velvet, matte finish and a very strong watermelon smell, which surprisingly hasn't put me off yet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.