Thursday 3 June 2010

My Happy Cathy Dress

Yesterday I also had a rather large splurge in Primark, although the dent that leaves in my bank balance is somewhat more bearable than River Island! I was looking for little skirts to wear underneath dresses for added swishy-ness or to wear alone with my Barbie t-shirts because I own so many dresses these days I rarely wear separates.
I ended up with 4 different skirts, 2 lace dresses and 2 floral dresses. The prettiest bargain had to be this little summer, strappy dress (although it needs a good iron). I adore the print, very Cath Kidston or 'Cathy' as we affectionately call her in our house. I was tempted to buy another, purely for the fabric! There were only a few and no size 18's, but as it turned out the size 16 was pretty big on me, yipee! I may need to pop on a little belt with it. And the damage? A whole £7.50! Bargain.

2 comments :

  1. That dress is utterly gorgeous, I would go get one for myself if the nearest primark weren't in bristol :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that's so pretty! I can't believe how crappy our Primark is compared to the UK ones! Another reason why I should move to the UK lol! ;)

    I've not been spending much lately...the depressing state of the euro is/was kinda holding me back from ordering from the UK which leaves me with pretty much nothing as all the webshops and regular shops over here suck :(

    But that did mean I have a little more to spend! So I've splurged a bit on a second pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes as the first pair are sooooo fabulous & comfy! I got the K-Genius in grey:

    http://iwantigot.geekigirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/201003_JeffreyCampbell.jpg

    hot huh! I'm obsessed with wedges lol...cost a bit of money but I don't think I'll but anything else this month anyway so it's ok...got em at karmaloop and they're great at giving out discount so I got a bit off the price anyway :)

    Speaking of discounts...why is Asos being so greedy about codes these days! I've been waiting for ever to get one so I can order a Dahlia dress I want...but it's GBP55 so I do want a little discount, specially since the euro is so low these days!
    Haven't ordered anything from Asos for months...

    Hope you have a nice day! It's really sunny over here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.