Wednesday 23 June 2010

Fierce & Fabulous

I doubt these shoes would have caught my eye normally on the River Island website. However I got an email from them yesterday and although they were promoting dresses, my eagle eyes immediately shot to the models feet to see which shoes they wearing. Some images featured my gorgeous, embellished cherry shoes (which I think I promised more photos of?) and in another I saw these spiked creations (click pic to enlarge). My initial reaction was "wow, fierce!".
I hopped onto their website and there they were. Towering suede platforms with gold chain like detail and those amazing spikes which really come to life when on the foot. This is why I maintain (and partly why I started The Shoe Girl Diaries), that it helps enormously to see footwear actually on the foot-I otherwise would've skipped past these. If you too like them they are apparently dark blue rather black btw, from River Island for £64.99.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.