Tuesday 4 May 2010

Topshop's Debut Makeup Collection!

I know, I know it's quite possibly the most exciting makeup launch we've had in...well forever! High-street clothing queen, Topshop are launching their very own makeup range. Available from tomorrow, the 97 piece range will include lipsticks, metallic pencils, fabulous nail shades, bold eyeshadow and even glitter and feathers! Every 3 months there will a limited edition trend inspired collection, the first being 'festival'. The prices range from £4-£12 and with every 3 purchases (while stocks last) you will receive a free cosmetics bag. Also free, for a limited time, to celebrate the new launch, Topshop.com are giving away a tote bag with all orders.
Selected stores will also be offering free makeovers which will give you a chance to play around with all the colours. Personally I'm on a no-buy for the next couple of weeks, so I'm very keen (and envious) to know how you get on with the new pieces! I'm lemming all the nail polish's and the nude lippie (pictured)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.