Tuesday 18 May 2010

Braun Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro

I was sent the new Braun Silk Epil Xpressive Pro to try out, but haven't had the chance yet (been too busy using the fabby Gilette razors). Unlike other epilators, this one can apparently remove hair as short as a grain of sand (0.5mm) and leave you hair free for up to 4 weeks. Ex S-Clubber, Rachel Stevens has been challenged to 'show her legs' for 4 weeks after using this product and has today launched a blog to reveal all! I'll be keen to hear her results and I'll be posting a review after I've tested it out! You can find Rachel's blog at http://www.rachelstevens4weekchallenge.co.uk/

2 comments :

  1. oh I reeeeeeeally would like to know your experience with this as I was thinking about buying it, but I'm scared it'll hurt like hell lol...shaving always dries my skin out really badly so I was looking for an alternative. Can't wait to read the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, haven't ever tried an epilator before, so slightly apprehensive, although the thought of a more long-term hair removal system is appealing. It can be used on face and underarms too, although I think I'll stick to legs at the start!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.