Monday 12 April 2010

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties GWP (Cooler Bag)

Some sneaky, exclusive news for you here. I know you're all mega happy with the current Harajuku Lovers gwp, however don't buy all your fragrances right now. On the 30th June, Debenhams will again be offering a similar promotion of 'spend £25 on HL fragrances' and you'll receive this glorious cool bag free. Isn't it just the cutest? I actually saw this bag as a gift set on the Nordstrom site recently, but they don't ship beauty products overseas, so I couldn't purchase. I'm thrilled that there's going to be another cute gift to look out for. You heard it here first!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.