Monday 1 February 2010

Irregular Choice Heatherette 'Kitten'

I missed out on these Kitten shoes when Irregular Choice collaborated with Heatherette. Luckily, Schuh reproduced the design and I've just enough funds to afford them this time round. I paid over £31.50 for them in the sale, which is a complete bargain. I was really excited to see the sole, insole and box designs were all ones that I don't already own in my vast IC collection. Speaking of my shoe collection, I've been trying to photograph all my footwear purchases from the past 6 weeks or so, but didn't have much luck with it. There are so many pairs I couldn't find enough space or the right angle to fit all the shoes and boots in the one image and the pictures came out looking rather uninspired. I'll try again, I promise!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.