Friday 26 February 2010

The 'Before' Pics

Thought I would share with you, my embarrassing 'before' pics! I haven't coloured it for 2 months, so the roots are really dark and there is a slight yellowish tinge. My hair hasn't been cut for a long while and in these pics (taken yesterday) it's completely unstyled-it was just to give you an idea. I'll be so pleased when I can actually show my hair off again, instead of hiding under a hat, like I have been since Christmas. I'm currently sitting here with a much shorter, shaped style and the bleach is doing it's thing at the mo. I'm actually really excited about it now. Probably going to do the pink tomorrow, thinking a nice pastel shade. If it's a disaster, it'll grow back!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.