Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas Day FOTD

Hello, hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas. Santa spoiled me as usual-I must take photos to show you. My favourite presents other than the shoes I already knew about, were fairy and unicorn magical hand warmers from my little sis (so cute) and a sticky tape dispenser which is a bright red shoe (she always finds unusual gifts), a Barbie 50th Anniversary book from my older sister which I've almost read cover to cover already and a magnetic dress-up doll, from Santa, complete with fashions from the 20's, 30's and 40's (my favourite decades). I spent most of Christmas night playing with it and my Mum says I haven't changed since I was little when I played with my new Sindy dolls for hours!
I wore a blue silk dress with these fabulous Irregular Choice shoes. My bright pink cameo jewellery and oversized bow hairband from Miss Selfridge. I decided I wanted a dark lip and to keep the rest of my face simple. I didn't have much time to take photos before I left, so they are a little hurried. My hair was curly, although it looks fuzzy in the photos-it's just from resizing the images, it was smooth in real life!
Makeup: YSL Matt Touch fdnt (shade 1), No7 Quick Cover Concealer (02 Extra Fair), L'Oreal Infallible Powder fdnt (015 Porcelain) and MAC Beauty Powder Blush in True Romantic. Hard Candy Eye Candy e/s in Peppermint Patty, The Body Shop Eye Definer in Black and The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in Black. 17 lip pencil in Morticia, NYX Round l/s in 503 Medusa blotted with NYX Goddess of The Night gloss in 106 Dream on top.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.