Monday 7 December 2009

Boots Xmas Event and FOTD

As I mentioned yesterday, I bought from Boots.com during their Xmas bonus Advantage Points event where for every £50 you spend you get 1200 points (worth £12). I also shopped instore last week during this event and spent over £100, so picked up lots of presents and tonnes of points. We nibbled on the most fabulous 'melt in your mouth' rudolf shaped shortbread and Quality Street chocolates, yummy!I'm very organised for Christmas now and only have a few things left to get. (There are still more Christmas events to come, so check online or with your local store for details). As well as the bonus points, most gifts are 3 for 2, so you are also saving on that. I picked up some treats for myself too, the Glam-O-Flage makeup kit, Get Set Glow skincare set and Plane Jane travel bag, all from Soap & Glory. I've been a massive fan of the brand since it's release, so I love buying their value gift sets. I also bought a beautiful Celia Birtwell vanity case, which looks like a vintage train case. I had intended to give it to my friend, but I think I may keep it!I tried out a little retro hairstyle that day. I made it up as I went along, there wasn't any great plan! My fringe is growing longer now, so I can sweep it up into a 'do. As you can see from some of the images, it rained all day and I ended up rather dishevelled! Makeup wise, I was wearing one of my favourite eyeshadows from Lancaster (Chameleon Eyeshadow in Divine Iris 116). A rich, velvet purple. I kept lips pale with Wet'n'Wild liner in Milk Coffee and MAC lipstick in Close To Real. I think my blush was Wet'n'Wild in Heather Silk, another massive favourite (can't rave enough about their blush). I also wore my uber cute Shoemissy shoes and needed my Giles Deacon scarf when it got colder!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.