Wednesday 5 August 2009

Swatch Comparisons: MAC Pearglide v No7 Metallic Eyes

Last October I purchased the MAC Pearglide eye pencils and shortly thereafter No7 launched their range of metallic eye pencils. I ended up buying both because if I remember correctly I had zillions of those £5 No7 vouchers to spend and wanted see how they compared to MAC. Plus I think colourful metallic pencils are so pretty! Coincidentally, MAC have actually just rereleased some of the Pearlglide e/l with the Love That Look collection yesterday.
No7 Metallic Eyes Pencils retail for £7 and are also available in gold (don't own) and turquoise (which I'm sure I have, I must have misplaced it though) as well as green, purple and blue.
MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner retail for £12, Rave and Fly-By-Blu alongside Molasses and Black Russian are part of the Love That Look collection.
All images show the pencils in the same order-green to rave (either top to bottom or left to right). Click to enlarge and do not steal images without credit to this blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.