Sunday 2 August 2009

Harajuku Lovers, JLo, Betsey Johnson and LAMB Shoes


I bought these beautiful JLo Kata shoes last week from The Fashion Stage. They are stunning from a side profile, with the beautiful suede winged detail. Really unusual. Browsing the site though is dangerous territory for me, as they have so many unique styles from hard to find brands.

You already know I'm a huge fan of leopard print, so it's no surprise that I love 'Carlos' from Betsey Johnson, £140. Plus the soles of BJ shoes, bright pink, always make them 10 times more lust-worthy in my opinion!

I'm not sure if there's anyone that dislikes Harajuku Lovers; my sister is obsessed with their clothing and although the range mainly consists of t-shirts and hoodies which aren't my style, I adore the footwear line. I've had my eye on the pink Laila slingbacks and black Lyra wedges for ages, both reduced to £49 in the sale now. However they may have to wait as the new autumn/winter stock is even more desirable. First is Patricia £90 with a 5" heel, available in silver/gold or black/yellow/green, I can totally see Gwen Stefani in the latter. Packard £100, I love, love, love! I think the eggplant/green are slightly ahead of the black/white on my favourite list. The little detail on the toe is cute and of course you always get the super kawaii interior, yipee! Definitely going on my wishlist.
Then we have the L.A.M.B. collection, also by Ms Stefani. These Faith boooties have been reduced from £349 to £149, bargain or what? Unfortunately I can't afford them just now or else I would be snapping them up. I'm really falling for the new stock which includes these very unusual Rasta cuff sandals £290. Such a funky shape and unlike anything else in my collection (can you see my w/l just growing and growing?).Check out the cute metal rimmed hole details on these Raina peep-toes £290, adorable. Finally, Rae £260, these remind me slightly of a Dune pair (which I couldn't get my foot into), except they are mega strappy and have a handy zip opening in the back (take note Dune). Also available in all black.

I think if I had to narrow it down my favourites would be Harajuku Lovers Packard and L.A.M.B Rasta. Of course I could always claim I'm purchasing these for 'research purposes' for The Shoe Girl Diaries, couldn't I?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.