Tuesday 30 June 2009

DP Collection Strikes Again

I've already spoken about my love for the DP Collection at Dorothy Perkins, now there is another drop of gorgeous goodies online. More trend conscious styles including the star of the range, this textured clutch bag with adorable tassle (I have a thing for tassles!). The website calls it grey, I would say it's more metallic pewter.
dorothy perkins dp collection clutchIt's a seriously 'go with anything' bag. Imagine it toughening up floral dresses, creating a 70's vibe with jeans, adding interest to a body-con dress or paired with a tweed suit? There are endless collabs for this bag. So it's probably quite the catch at £35 then isn't it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.