Tuesday 26 May 2009

Technology...Technology...

Technology is not my best friend today. I've been snappy happy all weekend with my new camera and today when I tried to upload the images using my sisters camera/docking station, it wouldn't work. I didn't want to add yet more software to my computer and am really comfortable using the kodak easyshare program anyway, but it doesn't seem to recognise my memory card.

I decided to play the Sims 2 and leave the photos for another day, but that didn't work either. It crashed whilst loading, so I tried again and it did the same thing! Then I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to do the simplest of things on the slower, than slow internet. Aaagh! Anyway, there will be (somehow) new pictures, swatches, reviews etc coming soon! I promise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.