Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sindy Bag from Helen Rochfort

helen rochfort sarah graham bag£125 is a lot of money in my opinion for a handbag. But what about for a piece of art? The wonderful Helen Rochfort has teamed up with artist Sarah Graham to produce 3 limited edition bags featuring life-like printed paintings. I am head over heels in love with 'Sheer Blonde'. Everybody knows I loved Sindy dolls when I was younger (and still do) and this shows the old fatter faced (and much cuter) Sindy, it totally takes me back to my childhood. I love, love, love it! The bags are available now (Sindy, robots or sweets) and are limited to 500 each-you will receive a certificate of authenticity. I can vouch for the quality of the bags as I already own the black guitar and Wizard of Oz versions. I would be one super happy little girl if I got this for my birthday!
helen rochfort sheer blonde bag

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.