Saturday 9 May 2009

Gorgeous Dresses

Hi all, hope you are having a good weekend. the weather this past week has been miserable, raining, windy, hail. dorothy perkins spring dresses and clutch bagsNow onto Dorothy Perkins, who are really producing some lovely things just now. You know I love a floral dress (they still don't have the pretty yellow one), but they do have these (click to enlarge). Aren't they lovely? I've bought 4 already. Fifties shape, nipped in at the waist, full skirt and gorgeous prints, (£30-35). Another huge plus is that they aren't strapless. It seems all the most vibrant, gorgeous floral dresses I see are strapless and therefore unsuitable for me, so well done DP! Also take note of these gorge clutches which are new in, the plain leather are £30 and the colour-block £18.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.