Tuesday 19 May 2009

DP Collection at Dorothy Perkins

Dorothy Perkins DP Collection ShoesDorothy Perkins have some really beautiful lines just now, I'm very impressed. I've actually placed two orders with them in the past couple of weeks for their gorgeous dresses, this time it's their accessories that caught my eye.
DP Collection Pink Multi StrapYou may remember me posting these pink multi-strap shoes months ago. They are part of the new DP Collection, a premium range of shoes and bags. I am totally in love with the whole collection. The multi strap shoes (£55) come with snakeskin heel and are available in black, brown or pink. This suede frill, peep toe shoe boot (£65) comes in black or taupe, while the gorgeous court shoe (£50) comes in all-over snakeskin or teal suede with snakeskin heel.
DP Collection Taupe Suede Shoe BootDP Collection Teal Suede Court ShoeIf that's not enough, check out these Kirkwood-esque platforms, due on Friday. Gorgeous.
Dorothy Perkins Kirkwood style platforms

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.