Tuesday 14 April 2009

New Plastics

I'm very excited to report that there is more to come from the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania/Melissa collaboration. You know I heart my lemon Lady Dragons, but I'm loving the new pairs with cute bow on the front (in yellow, black, red or black/leopard bow-my fave) coming in June, plus green metallic or ruby orb front styles. There's new colours for the ever popular 3-strap flats available from May and some new Ultragirl pumps, including a couple of pairs with bows. I've lost track of the colours available in the mid heeled mary-jane, but there will now be a see-through glitter version (pink, red, gold, silver and black) due in May and I'm massively loving the 3-strap high heeled shoe (a new style) which is available from May in black, bronze or red, plus metallic green, purple or wine! I'm sure I'll splash out on another pair, ultra comfy, cute designs and gorgeous scent-what's not to like? Prices from £69-£109 available from Hervia and other stockists nearer the time.
images from Hervia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.