Thursday 5 March 2009

Office Plushness

office plushness green velvet heelsoffice plushness shoesLook what arrived yesterday. Aren't they fabulous? I totally fell in love with them when I saw someone modelling them on their blog months ago. I can't for the life of me remember the blogger in question (sorry!), but I have patiently waited for Office to reduce them to a much more purse friendly price! Plushness are made from dark green velvet with, patent trim and slingback and a huge 5" wooden heel. They look tiny so I feared they wouldn't fit, but they are perfect, they really hug the contours of your feet. Sorry the pics aren't that great-it's very difficult to take an image of your own foot without an automatic timer on your camera!
office plushnessoffice plushnessoffice plushnessI also ordered these 'Graphic Geek' Irregular Choice numbers for an amazing £20. The teal suede is super soft and I'm hoping they'll fit (I go a size up in split-toe styles) when they arrive. irregular choice teal graphic geek

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.