Thursday 5 March 2009

MAC Lipglass close-up images

Close-up shots of MAC lipglass. It would take hours to label each photograph, so I've just done the odd name to keep you on track. I never rearranged the order of the lipglosses though, so if you look at the original photo in the post below you can see the order in which they appear. There are 2 rows with the left of image First Bloom at top and Night Affair at bottom, the right top is Corsette and bottom Naked Frost. I have used html to upload the images, so they *should* be clickable to enlarge. As these are my personal pictures, please do not copy or use on another site without prior permission and credit to this blog, thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.