Wednesday 25 March 2009

Love the L-Fire

Miss L Fire shoes have long been on my radar and a fixture on the list of luxury items I'd like to own. Luckily for me, last year I bought my first (2) pairs of Miss L Fire shoes. Moonlight are black peep-toe shoe-boots with a strawberry print highlighted with gold and metallic heel. Grable are fabulously high platforms in mink coloured suede with snakeskin leather heel and kitsch bow front. Both are utterly gorgeous (as well as fantastic quality) and furthered my desire for the brand. Launched by Lynsey Hand in 2005, her previous job as buyer for high-street shoe chain Office obviously helped her gauge the market for kitsch, rockabilly fun footwear. I'd say if you like Irregular Choice, you'll love this brand.

The S/S '09 collection is probably the strongest yet. I adore the sculpted jewel-like wedge heel previously featured on a couple of styles last season which has taken prominence in the new range.

Miss L Fire CinderellaCinderella are my favourite, exactly as you would expect from the name, see-through crystal like shoes in black, red (£85 Dollydagger) and silver (I love!).
Miss L Fire RapunzelRapunzel are slightly more everyday-wearable with a plain, patent pointed front and adjustable slingback. Available in black, red, gorgeous aqua (£85 from Dollydagger) and violet.
Miss L Fire SnowhiteSnowhite are another fave of mine, with a glorious pom-pom on the toe. I really like the yellow and aqua spring shades, also available in black or red. Unfortunately I've yet to find an online retailer for this style.
Other highlights from the range include wonderful wicker heels on Riviera (yellow), Rosita (pink) and Darcy (white), cute retro styles - Catalina (white & peach) and Foxtrot (gold), nautical Bathing Beauty (blue) with perspex heel and Garland wedges with vintage style images adorning. Miss L Fire are available online from ASOS, Office, Dollydagger, Sniff and Coco Violet and most of the styles are available in other colours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.