Sunday 22 February 2009

Breakfast at Primark?

I'm having a complete Audrey Hepburn moment. I just picked up the most gorgeous belted mac from Primark (more about my haul next week), and it's so totally modern-Holly-Golightly.

Available in black or cream (£19, I got both), it boasts a nipped in waist and very full skirt-more like a dress than coat. The neckline is cut low and the coat features cute bow details on the pockets, elbow length sleeves and the back belt loop.

The mac is unlined, but finished off surprisingly well, with binded seams. It is absolutely going to become my Spring-time staple. Now all I need is a handsome man, some rain and Cat!
(screencaps taken by myself from YouTube)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.