Tuesday 27 January 2009

Princess Sparkle Pants

It's with much sadness that I report that Princess Sparkle Pants, the fabulous kitsch jewellery site are to close. I discovered the site a couple of years ago and was so pleased to see a fun and friendly website with unique pieces, exactly to my taste. I wish I had found it sooner, as I discovered the gorgeous Audrey and Marilyn necklaces (above) in the 'sold' section (Marilyn, Audrey and pearls being my fave things).

I have made several orders over the years and cherish my Jem and Barbie necklaces (above), which are admired by many (I take great joy at telling them they are 'Princess Sparkle Pants'). Another favourite is my huge gold glittery shoe, not for the faint hearted, but fabulously kitsch. The girls are having a huge sale to get rid of their stock and I was gutted to miss out on the Little Mermaid necklace, however I did snap up (below) another Jem/Jerrica, Britney spears, Ginger Spice in her heyday and huge green bow necklaces. The site will close on February 1st, so hop over there now to see if there's anything that takes your fancy. The girls will still be available by email (see website for details) after that date for custom orders if you would like something specific. I would like to say a huge thank you to them for bringing a little joy to me (and I'm sure other customers) with their spectacular pieces, you'll be missed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.