Monday 19 January 2009

More Marvelous Shoemissy Treats

My no-buy took another blow yesterday, although I paid using Paypal, which I don't think qualifies as 'real money' (or is that just me?). Anyway, the wonderful Shoemissy are having a sale and I couldn't resist the Hello Sailor and Loch Ness peep-toes. I have to admit that I own one of each style of this seasons Shoemissys (French Maid, Starlet Hot Pink, Bobbie, Immodesty), so it wasn't exactly necessity that drove me to buy more. However, I didn't own and really wanted a tartan rosette pair and although the black (with either red or monochrome tartans) would perhaps be the safer bet, I really like the blue and the Hello Sailor are so cute and nautical, I couldn't refuse. On top of the website sale, I used the code SHOESALE which qualified me for half price (again!), so at £12.50 for a beautiful pair of shoes, it was destiny!I still have my eye on Nancy (below) and may buckle in a few days and get them too. If you are interested in using the discount code, it's valid until February. Also coming then or shortly thereafter is the exciting Spring/Summer range (bottom). This image is from the Shoemissy Facebook page and I love the pastel shades and large buttons, bows and flowers; looks like a winning collection already!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.